6th IEEE International Conference on AI & Mobile Services
Theme of AIMS 2017: Wearable Technology and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications
Wireless and ubiquitous connectivity have enabled mobile computing and Internet access on the go as a life-enhancing and indispensable experience of modern life. More than 50 billion devices, in more than 200 device types, will likely be connected to the Internet by 2020 as integral components of a new generation of high-value application services for consumers and enterprises. API-defined mobile services have become essential ubiquitous services consumption and delivery enablers for many industries and government organizations worldwide. The 2017 IEEE International Conference on AI & Mobile Services (AIMS) aims at providing an international forum that is dedicated to exploring different aspects of mobile services (from business management to computing systems, algorithms, and applications) and to promoting technological innovations in research and development of mobile services, including, but not limited to, wireless & sensor networks, mobile & wearable computing, mobile enterprise & eCommerce, ubiquitous collaborative & social services, machine-to-machine & Internet-of-things clouds, cyber-physical integration, and big data analytics for mobility-enabled services.
- The IEEE 24th International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2017) is the flagship theme-topic conference for Web-based services, featuring Web services modeling, development, publishing, discovery, composition, testing, adaptation, delivery, as well as standards.
- The IEEE 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2017) is the flagship theme-topic conference for modeling, developing, publishing, monitoring, managing, delivering XaaS (everything as a service) in the context of various types of cloud environments.
- The IEEE 14th International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2017) is the flagship theme-topic conference for services innovation lifecycle that includes enterprise modeling, business consulting, solution creation, services orchestration, services optimization, services management, services marketing, business process integration and management.
- The IEEE 6th International Conference on AI & Mobile Services (AIMS 2017) is the emerging theme-topic conference for the development, publication, discovery, orchestration, invocation, testing, delivery, and certification of mobile applications and services.
- The IEEE 6th International Congress on Big Data (BigData Congress 2017) is the emerging theme-topic conference for quantitative analysis of impact on business insights from Big Data analytics.
- 2017 IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2017) puts its focus on the industry-specific services and emerging service-oriented technologies.