Industrial Revolution X.0
The IR X.0 2020 is the premier knowledge platform to help guide the energy industry into the 4th industrial revolution. As the first of its kind in the region, this conference and exhibition will help enhance the digital transformation of the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry via the adoption of industry 4.0 technologies in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
This forum will include 2 days of CXO level panel discussions and technical presentations by regional and international operating companies & technology corporations showcasing emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics – that can help reduce the operating expenses of the oil & gas assets while preparing the next generation of engineers to enter the era of the connected worker. In addition to addressing business challenges and successful case studies, IR X.0 2020 will look to help provide solutions to current challenges faced via a Hackathon that will showcase innovative solutions through crowdsourcing, thereby encouraging engineers from around the globe to submit nominations to challenges faced by the industry.
In this digital era, operating companies from around the world will come together at IR X.0 2020, with the common objective of increasing the efficiency of every barrel of oil produced and reduce their carbon footprint and costs of production by the implementation of state of the art technologies.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- MACHINE LEARNING, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, IoT, ROBOTICS
- HSE & CONNECTED WORKER
- PROCESS AUTOMATION & OPTIMIZATION
- FUTURE COMPETENCY AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- SMART DRILLING & RESERVOIR CHARACTERIZATION
- DIGITIZATION OF MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS
- DIGITAL OIL FIELDS & SENSORS MANAGEMENT
- BIG DATA & DATA ANALYTICS
- SMART OPERATIONS – THE CONNECTED PLANT
- CYBER SECURITY
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All submitted technical abstracts will be reviewed by the technical committee. Early submission is important to ensure the committee members have ample time to review the abstracts.
- The abstract title should be limited to 24 words
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words and be written in English. Any entry submitted in a different language will not be considered
- You are welcome to include additional information, such as illustrations, graphics and tables
- Please do not submit the same abstract more than once. If you believe your abstract is relevant to multiple categories, please select one that is the best fit
- One person can submit multiple abstracts within the same category or across multiple categories. However, please do not submit the same or slightly modified abstracts multiple
times, as they will be disqualified
- Prior to abstract submissions – management clearance must be obtained. Any issues concerning clearance should be outlined when the abstract is submitted
- All abstracts must be submitted at www.irxtecx.com